Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Its all working out

It's been a while since I last updated and it could be a little while till I get back. I have been putting most of my focus on ME. I am living the ARE YOU READY lifestyle. I also joined the family's worship group on Monday nights. I am trying to be more open about where I am in life and seeing if I am ready for that change as well. I am not saying I am but I am pretty open to learning more. Not much more is going on. Just truly trying to focus on my weight loss journey and doing the worked that is involved in winning. I am online most days w/ my buddies on Mytrainerbob.com sharing stories and words of encouragement with them. It is a great support system and I love putting my energy and time into it. It is all working out and I am starting to really enjoy life..........

No comments: