Monday, November 3, 2008

It is what it is right?











Today I am in a mood. Not a good mood but not a bad mood. Simply a mood. Most women would understand that mood I think. Its simply one of those moods where your mind is overwhelmed with thoughts but you really are too tired to even attempt to process them all. A BLAH kind of mood really, kinda , sorta.................

I never really thought I hated the winters here in New England but I find myself getting more miserable with each passing COLD ASS day. I just don't think I was ready for this weather. I am not ready to run outside at 5:30 in the morning to start my car and then run back into the house to remove the icicles from my freshly washed locks of wild curls. Where did the sun go? What do I have to do to get back to Cancun where the weather was hold and the beers were cold? I just don't think I am ready for this. Are you?

LOVE LIFE: I have this aching feeling that I am in need of a relationship. I am feeling like it is time for that type of relationship where I am spending my free time with someone who is worthy of my laughter, personality and all that I have to offer. But am I willing to settle? NO, I am not. I have done it in the past and would rather walk the road alone then be with someone who doesn't want to put in the effort that it takes to have a meaningful relationship. Sex is great but don't we really want more out of it? I know I do. Only time can tell though. Pickings are slim around these parts.

DIET: Argghh!!!! It is so hard to lose weight when you are partially disabled. I can't walk so that pretty much cuts out excersize that burns the calories that I need to lose weight. I am still cutting down on my intake but NOTHING is happening. BULLSHIT I tell ya. LOL

Halloween was a lot of fun. I actually gave out candy this year which is something I never am home to do. I got out of work early grabbed some candy and waited for the kids to arrive. Our driveway is kind of long for the little guys so there weren't too many trick or treaters. The ones that came were cute and reminded me of what fun it was to dress up and join in when I was little. Then I got dressed up as a PINK LADY from Grease as I was too cheap to go buy a costume and had this one on hand. I went to Barb and Chrissy's and joined in on some adult fun. A few of the neighbors came and then some of their friends. It was more of a get together than a party but to me it was just right. The right crowd , the right music, the right drinks and the right fire. What more could a girl ask for then a fun night with friends? Ok, maybe I could think of a couple of things.








No comments: