Friday, January 16, 2009

Change it is a coming........




Things are going so good lately that being the negaholic I am, I am just sitting here waiting for the ball to drop. I will take every good day for what it is and move forward hoping it stays this way.




I have lost 10 lbs so far as of 01.02.09 and am going full steam ahead. I am heading to Watertown for the weekend to be educated on calorie counting and working out. I am psyched that my sister bought me the Bob Harper " Are you ready?" book. I only hear great things about it and can't wait to start reading it.




Love Life: None and ok with that for now. I have other things to focus on and don't need the distraction.




Son: Doing great in both school and home.




Friends: All doing great and I love em all




Job: Slow and hours have been cut so there is basically no income coming in right now. Far from making ends meet but hoping things will turn around soon




I am super excited about Barack Obama and can't wait to watch him on Tuesday. I believe he is going to bring some much needed changes.




Off for now feel free to comment if you will.

No comments: