Saturday, September 27, 2008

Satisfied Saturday

Sorry to get on so late. It has been a rough one today. It was an unexpected blast last night. Pics to follow soon as I am in Leicester for the night so I can't upload them today.

We went to the Pump House. We meaning Me, Taryl, Amy, Steve, Erica, Priscilla, Janet and her friend from Puerto Rico Norma. A not so usual crowd but a fun ass crowd to be with. We laughed, we cried, we belly danced and did the salsa. It was more fun that I thought we were going to have.

I got on the scale and the 5 lbs I gained seem to have disappeared. Not complaining just kind of baffled I guess by the whole thing. We shall see what the scale brings next week.

Tomorrow is the big walk. The donations are kicking in now at the end. I appreciate every single dollar that comes in. I will post the final donation total tomorrow. Our online donation website takes donations until October and I usually get more before that too. We shall see.

Off to share conversation with Kristen and Sandy so I will be back on tomorrow.

No comments: