Monday, October 27, 2008

Bum Knee







Well the wedding was beautiful and fun. Tenaille looked amazing in her dress and Jesse was so hansome. They truly looked happy. There was lots of laughs and lots of dancing to be had. Just no dancing from me. The bum knee finally had all it could take and blew out on the way up the stairs. It is no laughing matter my friends. Just glad I was able to be there to share their special day. Everyone had a good time and it was just as amazing as I had imagined.
Diet: So so nothing too amazing going on since I am in amazing amounts of pain and cant move all that much. Was on bed rest for days so no where for the food to move around. Oh well I will just keep trying.
Love Life: Still none
Son: Went to court today and with all the good reports from school and the work he has been producing towards anger management and community service he got yet another get out of jail free card. He is doing better so lets just hope he stays on track.
I have a doctors appointment today at 1 so I hope we can get some help with the knee. I have to suffer enough to finally get my room clean.
Talk to you all soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there. It's nice to see that you are blogging again. I am sad to hear about your knee but happy to hear Cameron is doing better. Hopefully he keeps it up. You need to have less stress in your life but we know that will never happen. LOL LOL.