Friday, October 10, 2008

Flying Freely

Hello all,

Sorry it has been so long. I have been busy busy busy.

I stayed over time at work last night so I was unable to make it to the WW meeting so no update for now. I have been really good though so I feel great.

I have been flying freely this week just doing my thing. I need my free time that is when I am the happiest. It's not the healthiest lifestyle but it is what works for me. I love spending time with my friends where things are carefree. I love dancing to music, drinking my beer and just relaxing.

I went w/ Taryl to Mike's the coworkers house on Thursday night and then I slept at my friend Dave's. Don't ask. I won't tell. Most likely because it just simply doesn't make much sense. I like spenidng time w/ Dave. He is a bit unusual to say the least but his conversations amuse me.

Tonight I am off to my cousin Jesse's house which always proves to be a blast.

I will be back on tomorrow. Talk to you then

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My whole life is comprised of trying to acquire more free time. :)