Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This shit shut me down

I have no idea why but it shut me down mid type. LOL

Anyways he is looking at 7 to 10 days of inpatient juvie. Not what I worked so hard at avoiding but exactly what he fed into. He fought the system and everyone who tried to help him. This could be the only thing to save him. This could make or break him. I just don't know anymore. I tried as hard as I could and don't know anywhere else to turn for help.

I am at a loss on this one. It is out of my hands.

I am over tired and off to bed. More in the am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend. You have tried to help this kid countless times. I think you are right. This might be the best thing for him right now. I mean, what else can you do besides beat the fuck out of him and I don't even think that will work. LOL. He knew he was on probation and knew he wasn't supposed to get in trouble. If your mother thinks he can do no wrong, then maybe you should send her to juvi with him for some evaluation. LOL. Gwen, I jsut want you to know that you have been an excellent parent to this kid and have done what you can adn I know you will keep doing what you can. Keep strong, my friend.