Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Flashes

Well I went to WW last night and it was better than I though all in all. I was off last week and was eating bad and not working out like I planned. I thought for sure I had gained 5 lbs. I was going to either quit all together, use the skip the scale ticket they give you or just wait until next week. But I really talked myself into going and keeping w/ the healthy changes. I knew I was bad and I had to pay the price no matter what. I am not much of a quitter. So I trudged my way there and got on the scale. I only gained 1.2 lbs which could have been worse. That is manageable. I am back though and working out and eating right so next week I will lose that and more. It's hard to remain focused somedays and I feel discouraged at times but when I flash back to my weight 44.3 lbs ago I know I don't want to go back. I found my WW book from September last year and I surely don't want to flash back that way either I was 298.4 lbs. That is 64 lbs fatter than I am today. NO WAY. I need to focus and Flash Forward to a new me.

I have to walk 5 miles on Sunday at the Umass Walk to Cure Cancer and this year should be much easier than the past two considering my weight loss. I am looking forward to it this year instead of dreading it. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Danielle Bultron said...

Wow! I bet you can smell 200. Your so close, it's time to go into the next phase of your fitness/weight-loss. Way to go! Go for the gusto!