Friday, September 7, 2007

Today was a great day

Well Ladies, I have to tell you I really had a great day today. I am telling you the more I write about it and talk about it the better I feel. And I also realize more and more that I was truly too good for him. I don't know why I didn't dump him first if I really think hard. He was fun to be with I can't lie. I had some really great times w/ him. And oh, the way he looked at me every time I rang the doorbell. He would open it and look at me w/ pure amazement. He would hold my face and kiss me like he meant it. Our talks were amazing and I really felt a connection. He said he couldn't believe how open and honest he was being for the first time in his life. And sex was amazing. But really after the way he has cheated and hasnt contacted me, Did it mean anything at all? If I think about it it is like it was all just fake and meant nothing. But I have a hard time believing that. I truly do. I know that obviously he isn't a nice person but the way he looked at me and the deep talks we had make it hard for me to believe I just didn't mean anything at all. I just didn't mean enough. I couldnt have done anything different. I was HONEST with him and I was there for him when he needed me. I supported him when he was stressed w/ his job and son. I was there for him and concerned when he would wake up w/ chest pains. I CARED!!! I don't know what more I could have done. I was bettering myself before I met him and it just wasn't good enough. WHY??? I will never know. I will never understand why he has done what he did. But I am slowly getting back to the real Gwen who thinks " Who gives a Fck" keep trucking Loser. Today was good. No tears. No attempts to contact him. Nothing. I am not saying I don't think about him all day and wish I had just one chance to talk to him. I am just saying I didn't shed another precious tear.I am heading to Leicester tonight to spend time w/ people who love me and appreciate me for me. I am looking forward to it.

No comments: