Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday Wonders

Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't been keeping up w/ my blog. I know it is killing my sister Danielle. Sometimes I am just so busy w/ my crazy life that I forget to keep up.
I have been trying to get myself back on track after a rocky week last week. I just wasn't myself and didn't feel the motivation. I let myself fall and am now trying to pick myself back up. On Monday I worked my arms for 15 minutes and then 15 minutes of abs on the floor. I did two sets of 20 lunges w/ 5lb weights and also went walking w/ my friend Barbara for 4 miles. On Tuesday I my regular workout above and found my Tai Bao 8 minute power workout to do. WOW that is a short but crazy workout. I have never sweat that much in my life. It felt good though. I am sick today but will try to at least walk or push myself to do the Tai Bao video. It's pretty hard to work too hard w/ a head cold though. I will see what I can do. My eating is back on track though. I go to WW this Thursday but plan on using my skip the scale card because I know I was bad and don't know if I can take the hit emotionally. We will see though. I say that and then I get on the scale anyway. If I gain I gain as long as I get back on the wagon. I usually don't gain so I really shouldnt be so hard on myself. We will see. I will let you know.

1 comment:

Danielle Bultron said...

I'm glad your back! You can't give up on YOU. Nobody will pick up where you left off. I'm rooting for you homegirl. DO it!!