Saturday, September 29, 2007

Yippee for me

Well, she finally called and I got the new job. Not the best starting pay but there is room for advancement. It is Monday thru Friday 9 to 5 so I can still make my son breakfast and get him on the bus everyday. It is important to me to be here to send him off. I will still cook every other weekend to make up the pay difference for now. The advantage is the hours and the fact that I don't have to drive 60 miles a day in the winter for work. It is five miles away and a family friend job.

I need to start working out again now that my cold is better. I will have time to walk in the morning and do my workout now. Yippee for me

1 comment:

Danielle Bultron said...

This is great news. What company are you working for and what will you be doing? Holla....