Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Oh yeah and it was odd and weird but so needed today. I waited on an older gentleman and his wife. After they ate their breakfast the husband came up to me and said " Can I just tell you something for a second?" and of course I said yes. He said " I just wanted to let you know that you are beautiful, and that it looked like you needed to feel good today so I wanted to stop and let you know that you ARE beautiful". I of course thanked him w/ tears in my eyes and said " Thank you so much if ever I needed to feel pretty it is now". He hugged me and away he went. Now that was a random act of kindness that made me both smile and cry.

1 comment:

Danielle Bultron said...

YOU are beautiful Gwen. This is only the beginning of your new journey. Keep focusing on your health, it will only bring your happiness. Let the pain, fuel your desire. In the end, you will be a healthier, fitter, more beautiful woman. Ready, for the REAL ONE!!!